08 May Manager – Country Finance (CA only)-Immediate Joiner
Department: Country Finance
Roll-up Division: Region South Asia
Salary Package- 25LPA -30 LPA
This position will be responsible for accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s financial affairs. Ensuring adherence to statutory local laws and corporate policies.
Roles & Responsibilities-
• Recruitment, training, mentoring and development of staff
• Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls
• Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Managing and tracking budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and tax information
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy
• 12-15 years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position with a proven record of success
• Results oriented and metrics driven
• Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
• Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
• Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
• Professional written and oral communication skills
• Confident to present results to senior leadership team
• Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
• Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and financial reporting software such as SAP
Key Result Areas
• Cash Management, AR Management, Vendor management.
• Period close Activities, Fixed Asset Activity
• Review of GNA and Capital Budget
• Support Business side for any new Business arrangement with the Customer.
• Support as Core Member of project Development Team for new project proposals or any proposed arrangements with different parties.
• Liaison with Local Bank for Business operations.
• Overall responsibility of Service Tax/ Direct tax etc.
• All statutory Compliance as required as per Indian Regulations.
• Reporting of period performance with its Analysis. P/L Outlook, Preparation of Budget for the Calendar Year.
• New initiatives, Time Management & Other process improvements
Descriptive Quantitative Data
• Revenue of Business: INR 250-300 CR